Some spend their time on job search engines which can produce resumes for them (which they can also download and then later, print), but these are plain, dull and most of the time, have the same formats. Don’t get me wrong, okay? It provides the basic information. This is enough if you’re a walk-in applicant. But what if you’re applying online? Are you just gonna send your resume in a PDF format? Have you ever consider having an extra boost on your application?
“Okay, you got my attention. But how can it boost my application and increase my chance of getting hired?”
Here are some of its benefits!
- Online resumes are always accessible
- There are no formats to follow so you can showcase your creativity
- You’ll impress someone! Not all, but someone!
- Your past projects and skill set can be exhibited
- You can connect your site to Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Contents and information are easily managed
- Employers contact or invite you for an application even though you’re not applying!
and many more!